Level 1- The Surface Web
- The web that the vast majority of internet users are accustomed to.
- Accessible in any nation that does not block internet access, even places like China and Egypt.
- Social media sites like Facebook, informational websites like Wikipedia, general websites, etc.
Level 2 – The Bergie Web
- The layer of the Surface Web that is blocked in some nations. Some other information is only accessible through illegal means.
- Google locked results
- Recently web crawled old content
- Pirated Media
Level 3 – The Deep Web
- Requires a proxy or two (namely Tor) to access.
- Contains most of the archived web pages of the 1990s Web that did not renew their domain names and such.
- Government/Business/Collegiate Research.
- Hackers/Script Kiddies/Virus Information.
- Illegal and Obscene Content (CP, Gore, Suicides, etc.)
Level 4- The Charter Web
- Like the Regular Deep Web, but harder to get into and more illegal content.
- Advanced covert government research.
- Most of the internet black market (run on bitcoins)
- Human/Arms/Drug/Rare Animal Trafficking.
- Assassination networks , bounty hunters, illegal game hunting, line of blood locations, etc.
- More banned obscene content like CP, Gore, etc.
Level 5-Marianas Web
- Lowest known level of the Deep Web.
- Named after the Spanish Technician who created it.
- Extremely difficult to access, users say it is the safest part of the internet due to how private it is.
- Julian Assange and other top-level Wikileaks members are believed to have access.
Rumored Levels 6-8 Web
- Mostly the stuff of conspiracy theorists.
- Level 6 is a giant firewall meant to prevent people from going any further.
- Level 7 “The Fog” is where various worldwide power-players jockey for control of PrimArch. Said to be very dangerous, full of viruses and such.
- Level 8 is called PrimArch and is claimed to be controlled by an extremely powerful AI (possibly running on a quantum computer).