Official Android Nougat update for Lenovo k3 Note may take time but now, you can Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android Nougat via AOSP 7.1 ROM. Already available Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for OnePlus One and Nexus 5, and for more devices. AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note is ported from Lenovo A7000 source and quite stable for daily usage. XDA Senior Member Asish RP, released the initial build of Android 7.1 AOSP Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note from below to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 7.1 Nougat.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for Lenovo K3 Note and missing many features, but the developer still achieves to make this ROM usable. This build contains bugs .The Android Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note brings Nougat features to your Lenovo K3 Note. Check how to update Lenovo K3 Note to Android Nougat from below.
Known Bug :
- Audio recording (maybe can fix)
- Video recording cant saved(fix with different app)
- This ROM is work on Lenovo K3 Note. Don’t try this on any other devices.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download AOSP 7.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo K3 Note :
- AOSP 7.1 for Lenovo K3 Note – Download, Development Page
- Lenovo K3 Note Modem – Download (Flash only if sim card not detect)
- AOSP 7.1 Gapps for Lenovo K3 Note – Download
How to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android Nougat 7.1 :
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the Android 7.1 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it. (It may wipe internal memory so save SuperSu on SD card)
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the SuperSu file (Optional).
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download AOSP 7.1 for Lenovo K3 Note to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android Nougat