Google Tricks - Private Browser - Google Hacks
- Private browsing is a private method to access the web, while compared to standard web browsing. In all the major web browsers, private browsing does the following:
- Cookies stored to be deleted in the browsing sessions when closing the private browsing. For example, if we have logged into Facebook, Gmail, YouTube or some other website, the private browsing tabs and windows to be close, these cookies are deleted, and account will be automatically signed out.
- Like sign-up pages, login pages or contact pages data to deleted while browse in web, to enter data into all kinds of forms, are filled manually. All the private browsing tabs and windows to be close, this data is deleted and cannot be reused by anyone.
- Deletes temporary files and the cache from browsing session. Files get downloaded to computer or device, like images, styling file. All these files are stored on the computer for the duration of private browsing session, to make browsing faster. To close all the private browsing tabs and windows, these files are deleted.
- Deletes the browsing history from your browsing session. The web browser stores a log of everything have visited so that we can access this information later or autocomplete addresses in the address bar. While privately to browse, the browsing history from the session gets automatically deleted when we close all the private browsing tabs and windows.
Read Also15 Best Safari Browser Extensions.
Two Steps to Access Incognito
- Step 1: To open an incognito window, start Chrome and click the wrench icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Click New Incognito Window and start browsing. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+ Shift + N to bring up a new incognito window without entering the Chrome settings menu.
Learn Ehtical Hacking - Ehtical Hacking tutorial - Incognito Window- Ehtical Hacking examples - Ehtical Hacking programs