Google Tricks - Leet Speak Hacker Language in Google - Google Hacks
- The leetspeak arised by the word elite which was shortened to leet and written 1337 in leetspeak.
- Leetspeak can be hard to read and was used as a secret code of certain groupings in earlier computer scenes.
- Leetspeak is used to prevent the automatic read out of mails and messages by algorithms. leetspeak has a sort of protection against spamfilter working with a blacklist.
- Passwords using leetspeak are much safer than protecting from bruteforce-attacks with word-lists.
- Leet (l33t,1337) is mainly used over the internet for sharing confidential Data.
- Replaces most English characters by numerals or symbols.
- Used by hackers primarily to distinguish themselves from noobs and also to encrypt their tricks.
Site to generate Leet Language : http://www.brenz.net/services/l337Maker.asp
Learn ethical-hacking - ethical-hacking tutorial - Leet Speak Converter - ethical-hacking examples - ethical-hacking programs
- The leet speak and their English translations are as follows:
- Normal search – n0rM4L s34rCh
- Images – Im4635
- Groups – 6r00pZ
- directory – d1r3c70rY
- Google search – Google s3|2ch
- I am feeling lucky – EyE Am ph33|1n6 |u(ky
- Advanced search – 4DV4NC3D 534RC|-|
- Preferences -PR3F3REN(3Z
- Language tools – L4|\|9U493 700L$
Leet Language named example site
Learn ethical-hacking - ethical-hacking tutorial - Leet Language Example Site - ethical-hacking examples - ethical-hacking programs
How to use leet language in google
Learn ethical-hacking - ethical-hacking tutorial - Change Language - ethical-hacking examples - ethical-hacking programs