Whatsapp Hack - How to secure WhatsApp account and prevent hacking ?
How to secure WhatsApp account and prevent hacking ?
- In Whatsapp two-step verification is an optional feature that adds more security to your account.
- Two-step verification enabled, any attempt to verify your phone number on WhatsApp must be accompanied by the six-digit pin that you must create and using this feature.
- To enable two-step verification, following these steps:
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp -> Settings -> Account.
- Step 2: Then click two-step verification -> Enable. While enabling this feature, you can also additionally enter your email address. This email address will permit WhatsApp to send you a link via email to disable two-step verification in case you ever forget your six-digit pin, and also to help protection for your account.
Read AlsoBest Whatsapp Hacking Tricks 2017.
Learn Ethical Hacking - Ethical Hacking tutorial - Two Step Verification - Ethical Hacking examples - Ethical Hacking programs