Kali Linux Tutorials - Gmail Password Hacking - Xhydra - Kali Linux Command
What is Gmail ?
What is XHYDRA ?
- XHYDRA is also called as HYDRA
- It is a GUI frontend for password cracking and brute force attack tool which can be used for wide range of situation, including authentication based.
- This hacking tool was introduced by Van Hauser from The Hacker’s Choice and David Maciejak.
- It uses a dictionary attack or brute force methods to test for simple or weak passwords.
- Platforms: Linux , Mac OS , Windows etc.
- XHydra is more famous one because of the support around thirty protocols like ftp , http , https etc.
- To Carry out all the steps, you need a supported machine. Check out these laptops from expert ratings for using Kali linux efficiently.
Alternatives of XHYDRA hacking tool
- The Patator tool is multi-threaded tool, which is written in Python.
- It is more like Hydra tool , but the goal is to avoid the common flaws and these tools have limitations of performance.
- The Patator tool is modular and supports different types of brute-force attacks and also enumeration of information.
Hack a GMAIL password with PASS BREAKER
- This software hack Gmail passwords from an email within minutes. It will display the account password and you can save it.
- It is a very easy to use automated system designed by a group of hackers.
- From a smartphone, tablet or computer, you will have access to the Gmail account you want to hack.
Please use this Link to Hack GMAIL passwords - https://www.passwordrevelator.net/en/passbreaker.php
- The Dirsearch is a command line tool , which is written in python. There are some features like multi extension support, proxy support and multithreading
- It is used to guide security professionals for the purpose of finding information leaks or sensitive data.
- This tool can run on windows , Linux and Mac OS
Steps in Gmail Password Hacking using XHYDRA
Step 1 :
- Open terminal. Using the crunch command the password list (pps.txt) is successfully created.
Step 2 :
- Open terminal and Type xhydra , which is a graphical user interface password cracking tool.
Step 3 :
- xhydra Window will pop up then change these marked items. Before you attack these changes are mandatory such as target, port, protocol, output attempts, verbose and ssl.
Step 4 :
- Change Single Target in smtp.gmail.com and try to crack gmail login password so choose Gmail protocol.
- Change Port in 465 (Gmail port) which means gmail work under this port in worldwide.
- Change Protocol in smtp
- Select these three options to get clear output.
- SSL - Secure socket layer which is for establishing an encrypted link between a server and client.
- Verbose - To get proper and clear output.
- Show attempts - To show the attacks/attempts visually.
- In password section, enter username (Gmail id) and select password list. Put your target Gmail address on username box, then select password list for attacking purpose.
- Enter Gmail account for testing [email protected] then select Password List
- Password list name is pps.txt which is from root/Desktop. It means password list is created using crunch tool and stored on desktop folder, then click open.
- Password list name is pps.txt from root/Desktop. Here password list is selected.
- Click the Start button. Note: don’t change anything in tuning and specific section.
- Finally, Got the Gmail account password.let’s test this password is true or not.
- Go to Gmail login page and enter Email Id [email protected]
- Enter the Password winn123# then click next. Login is successful.