Update Asus Transformer to Android 7.0 Nougat by an unauthorized AOSP 7.0 ROM. Recently Google launched the official Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus Devices. Already offers the Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for OnePlus One and Nexus 5 devices. Now download the AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer. Recently, XDA Member released the primary build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Asus Transformer. To use this ROM, first we need to be rooted, and TWRP set up in your device.
The ROM is a primary nougat alpha build for Asus Transformer and lost features, but the developer still achieves to make this ROM usable. This build consists of bugs and it’s upgraded with time. The Android Nougat for Asus Transformer brings impressive features to your Asus Transformer. Here we can download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer.
- Default android browser:bookmarks & history, not refreshing sometime if you touch the screen. OMX codecs
- OMX codecs
- AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM is work on Asus Transformer so, don’t try this on any other device.
- This ROM is a primary nougat alpha build and it consists of bugs.
- It will format all your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer:
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on Asus Transformer:
Download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
Download the Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps and save it on your device.
Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side.
a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it. (It will wipe internal memory so save SuperSu and Gapps on SD card)
Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on Asus Transformer has been installed successfully.