Can you describe yourself using words ?
Some of the tips to deliver the best answer are:
- When yours responding, keep in mind the type of position you are interviewing for.
- It’s not good to regurgitate whether you are right for the position.
- Instead, answer with a positive way that shows your personal characteristics and attitude.
- The interviewer may even ask you to expand your answer with an example.
- Make sure to focus on the qualities that make you an ideal person for the job as well as the company.
There are different types of sentences that you can use when you are asked to describe yourself.
- I have the capability to adapt any situation. I thrive in a fluctuating environment and I have the ability to transform unexpected obstacles into stones of achievements.
- I will always have an eye on my target. I endeavour to deliver high- quality work on time, every time. Hiring me is the only real guarantee for results.
- I am very serious on my work ethics. I do what I am paid for.
- I posses the ability to lead people that is I can unite people around a vision and motivate a team to excellence. I expect no more from the others than what I expect from myself.
- I has an eye on my detail because matter the most. How many companies have failed because of just one tiny detail/ Hire me and you’ll be sure I’ll find that detail.
- I am a person who works as a real team-player. I bring the best out of the people I work with and I always do what I think is best for the company.
- I am someone who consistently innovates to create values. I find opportunities where other people see none: I turn ideas into projects, and projects into serial success.
Sample Answer 1:
- I'm a creative thinker. I like to explore alternative solutions to problems and have an open mind about what will work best. My creativity has made me an effective team leader because I can anticipate problems and innovate solutions.
Sample Answer 2:
- I really enjoy meeting and working with a lot of different people, and am known for being a great listener and clear communicator, whether I’m engaging with colleagues or employers.
Sample Answer 3:
- I enjoy solving problems, troubleshooting issues, and coming up with solutions in a timely manner. I thrive in team settings, and I think my ability to effectively communicate with others is what drives my ability to solve a variety of problems.