Do you have any questions for me ?
Alternative ways in which this question can be asked are :
- Would you like to ask us anything
- Do you have any questions ?
- Is there any questions you would like to ask us ?
Do you have any questions to ask me
Would you like to ask us anything ?
- You should only ask questions that you really want to hear an answer to.
- You should ask questions that will show the depth of the research you have conducted.
- Just show how interested in the job you are, by asking complex questions that require more in-depth answers.
- Avoid questions about vacation, salary, and benefits.
- How is success measured within your company, how often are evaluations conducted?
- Thank you, sir, for giving me a chance to ask a question. During my whole Interview process, I would like to ask about my lacking areas? Can you suggest me what should I improve? Your suggestion will definitely help and enhance to me.
- What do the supervisors and managers of this company have in common?
- What might I be doing in the next 3 to 5 years?
- What are the expectations of the company for new hires within the next six months?