What is your expected salary ?
- The recruiter will likely be looking for a number, so go prepared with a target salary figure or at least a range in mind.
- That means you should prepare for every interview.
What are your salary requirements
Ways to answer this question is:
- My salary expectations are in line with my experience and qualifications.
- “If this is the right job for me, I am sure we can come to an agreement on salary.”
The sites that provide salary averages and estimates are:
- Salary.com ,
- Payscale.com ,
- All these sites provide a comparable data, but if you have time to look at more than one source you may get a better perspective of range.
- You can determine your salary expectation depending on how much you want the job, your individual needs and circumstances, you can figure out a number to offer with confidence.
- I'm really glad that such a question is asked to me, but for me as Salary is not first priority for me this is a big platform to start my career and would be great, if I get a chance to work with your company and I would be quite lucky and I also want to improve my knowledge and gain experience. So, I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your company norms. Thank you.
- I understand that positions similar to this one pay in the range of $X to $Z in our region. With my experience, I would like to receive something in the range of $Y to $Z.