Why should we hire you ?
- If an interviewer asks you, this question in an interview, the interviewer is giving you the opportunity to sell yourself. Think of yourself as the product. Why should the customer buy?
Why should we hire you
Reason for asking this question is:
- They need a good reason to give job to you.
- To understand whether it make sense to invest all money in you.
- To understand whether your employment can be a good investment for them.
How to answer common interview questions
The words that the interviewer wants to hear from you are:
- They want to hear that you could help their company to grow, and they want to hear that you actually care about their business.
- They desire to know your motivation.
- They try to understand the value you can bring to their team.
Reason that you can say for what they can hire you :
- Because I am the best candidate for this job.
- Because I want this job so badly.
- I meet the requirements.
- I have no idea.
- I am aware that I have no experience. But I am willing to learn, motivated to work hard, and I will do my best every day to help you to achieve your goals.
- As, I have just started my career, I don’t have practical achievements, but I really want to practically explore and experience my potential by delivering the best services to the company. It will be my honor to work with you and this organization.
- Sir, being a fresher I need a platform to enhance my skills and to prove myself.
- If you hire me it will be a great opportunity for me and I think this will be the good platform where I can upgrade my knowledge and skill and be a part in the development of company growth.