If you were hiring for this position, what qualities would you look for in a potential candidate ?
- A person in a particular role needs to have some qualities, skills and expertise.
- Analyze the ones required by the position and offer them as an answer.
- For e.g. - if it is a support job -offer analytical skills, problem solving skills, patience and communication skills as an answer.
Key points that you can say you are look for:
- Problem solver.
- Respectful of others.
- Positive attitude.
- Multi faced communication skills.
- Initiative and drive.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Goal oriented
- Inner strength.
- When adding an employee to any company- it’s important the new person benefit not only a specific team but the company as a whole. My ideal candidate would be a flexible team player ready to pitch in and help out when the bottom line is at stake. I would want someone who isn’t afraid to work in a group and share credit for work if it benefits the company as a whole and someone who is constantly looking for tools to help himself and his coworkers. Overall I think I would want someone who has a diverse set of practical and soft skills to strengthen our staff in its entireness.