Tell us some of your strengths
Things to keep in mind whereas you’re preparing your answers are:
- Your answer should be true.
- Answer must be relevant to the position applied for.
- It must also be relevant to the company.
- Answers must be accurate and perfect.
What is your strengths
Some of the strength that you can mention are:
- Hard working
- Able to work independently
- Creative Reliable
- Quick learner
- Clear attention to details
- Solid Leadership skills
- Solid Management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take on responsibilities
- Problem Solver
Your answer can be like:
- I strive to be the best at what I do.
- I work best as part of a team, working towards a common.
- When things are going badly, I still manage to keep hold of my sense of humour.
- I’ve always been known for my work ethic. I’m committed to meeting deadlines and taking responsibility for the standard of my performance. A few months ago, I was working with a client who had us on a tight deadline. There was a confusion within the delivery of some key paperwork and it didn’t get to our office till closing the night before the deadline. Instead of go home and ignore the problem, I stayed late and finished the project, ensuring that our deadline was not only met, but that the report was correct.”
- “I’m a normal person. As a customer service rep for the past five years, I’ve learned how to deal with a wide variety of personalities. I enjoy handling tough cases because it gives me a opportunity to problem solve. I enjoy interacting with the public and love doing outreach. Two summers ago, I was lucky enough to be a part of the Black Friday crew. A lot of other employees found it stressful and didn’t enjoy it but I really found that I loved the excitement and the rush of getting so many people come through so quickly. Not only was I constantly engaged, but I was able to be able to give one on one shopping assistance to a few last-minute gift buyers. Not only did I have a great time but my team had the highest receipts for the entire weekend! It felt great.”