C - Programming Functions
C Function - Definition and Usage
- A function is a group of statements that together perform a task.
- Every C program has at least one function, which is main() , and all the most trivial programs can define additional functions.
C Library Function - Definition and Usage
- In C- Programming the library functions are accompanied by the number of standard library functions which carry out various useful tasks.
- In general, all the input and output operations and all math operations are implemented by library functions.
C Variable Scope - Definition and Usage
- In C- Programming when you define a variable inside the function block, it will be considered as local variable, which can be accessed only inside the function block.
- In C- Programming when you defining a variable outside the function block, it will be considered as global variable which can be accessed only outside the function block.
C Array - Definition and Usage
- In C- Programming Array is a data structure, which is used for storing the collection of data of same type under single variable name.
- Basically the array values are defined as constant.
- Array variable names contains only letter, digit and underscore characters.
C String - Definition and Usage
- In C- Programming, Strings are nothing but the array of characters ended with null character (‘\0’).
- This null character indicates the end of the string.
- Strings are always enclosed by double quotes. Whereas, character is enclosed by single quotes in C.
C - String Functions - Definition and Usage
- In C- Programming some inbuilt functions are available for manipulating the string.
- Some of the string functions are listed below as follows :