C - String
Arrays and Strings in Tamil
Learn C - C tutorial - C string - C examples - C programs
C String - Definition and Usage
- In C- Programming, Strings are nothing but the array of characters ended with null character (‘\0’).
- This null character indicates the end of the string.
- Strings are always enclosed by double quotes. Whereas, character is enclosed by single quotes in C.
Sample - C Code
C Code - Explanation
- Here in this statement we declare the character array with the name of the variable name as “a” and the size of the array as “20” .
- In this statement we print the string value of the variable “a”..
Sample Output - Programming Examples
- Here in this output we print the string “wikitechy.com” as shown above.