C - fputc
File Operations in Tamil
Learn C - C tutorial - C fputc - C examples - C programs
C - fputc() - Definition and Usage
- In C – Programming , the fputc function is used to write the character from the file.
Sample - C Code
C Code - Explanation
- Here in this statement we create a file pointer “fp1”.
- Here in this statement we open the text file using “fopen” function in writing mode.
- In this statement we write the character in the text file using fputc function.
Sample Output - Programming Examples
- Here in this output the statement “WelcomeToWikitechy” in the notepad file (sample.txt) has been shown which is located in the BIN folder of C.
C - putc()
- In C – Programming , Putc function writes the content in the file.