Putchar in C
Learn C - C tutorial - Putchar in c - C examples - C programs
C - putchar() - Definition and Usage
- In C- Programming the putchar function is similar to printf statement which will accept a character from the console file (console file is the output window where we can get the input values) or from a file, displays immediately while typing (after typing we need to press Enter key for proceeding).
Sample coding - Put Char
C Code - Explanation
- In this statement we declare the variable “X” as char data type.
- Here Printf Statement is used for printing the given statements in the output window of C.
- In this statement we are getting the character value and the value will be assigned for the variable “x”.
- Here the putchar function is used for printing the “x” variable value in the output window.
- Here in this output we get the character “a” as shown above.
- And we display the input character “a” using putchar function as shown in the console window.