feof in C
File Operations in Tamil
Learn C - C tutorial - Feof in c - C examples - C programs
C - feof() - Definition and Usage
- In C – Programming, the feof function is used to test the end-of-file indicator from the input file stream.
Sample - C Code
C Code - Explanation :
- In this statement we create a file pointer “fp”.
- Here in this statement we get the input characters and the characters are assigned to the variable “ch”.
- Here in this printf statement we check whether the file will reach the end of the text or not.
- In this statement we display the string in the output window using putchar function.
- Here in this statement we assign the characters in the variable “ch”.
- In this, “if statement” checks the string gets completed are not using feof function.
Sample Output - Programming Examples
- Here we have shown the text “Welcome To Wikitechy “ from the notepad file “sample.txt” .
- Here in this output, the statement “Welcome To Wikitechy” has been displayed using getc function, when the end of the text reached it displays the text “End of file reached”.