Android tutorial - Android Default Activity | How to set default activity for Android application - android app development - android studio - android development tutorial
What is android application?
- An Android app is a software application running on the Android platform.
- Because the Android platform is built for mobile devices, a typical Android app is designed for a smartphone or a tablet PC running on the Android OS.
- In Android, you can configure the starting activity (default activity) of your application via following “intent-filter” in “AndroidManifest.xml“.
- The following code snippet to configure an activity class “logoActivity” as the default activity.
- For example, let said you have two activities class, and you want to set the “ListMobileActivity” activity as the starting activity of your application.
- On the other hand, If you want to set the “ListFruitActivity” activity as your starting activity, just cut and paste the “intent-filter” like following: