html tutorial - align Attribute in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - align attribute in html - html examples - html programs
- The align attribute is used to align the text of the element.
- The align attribute can be declare to any visible element.
Syntax for align attribute:
Differences between HTML 4.01 and HTML5 for align attribute:
- HTML4 support align attribute.
- HTML5 does not support align attribute.
align Attribute Value:
|start||Elements are aligned starting from the left or top edge of the box.|
|center||Elements are being placed in the center of the box.|
|end||Elements are placed on the right or bottom edge of the box|
|baseline||Value applies to horizontally so that the elements to be aligned in text and the labels are lined up.|
|stretch||Stretched to fit the size of the box.|
|left||Aligned in left edges.|
|center||Aligned in Centered position|
|right||Aligned in right edges.|
Sample coding for align attribute in HTML:
Code Explanation for align attribute :
- The align attribute used to set alignment of the content.
- “right” value of align attribute is used to align the content in the right.
Output for <align> attribute in HTML:
- The text “Wikitechy Right Alignment” is displayed in right side of the HTML document.
- The text “Wikitechy Left Alignment” is displayed in left side of the HTML document.
- The text “Wikitechy Center Alignment” is displayed in center of the HTML document.
Browser Support for align attribute in HTML:
Tips and Notes
- align attribute has been removed from the Web standards. Though some browsers may still support it, it is in the process of being dropped.