Learn html - html tutorial - onseeked attribute in html - html examples - html programs
- The onseeked attribute specifies a script to run though the user is finished skipping to a new position in the audio/video.
- The onseeked attribute is a section of the Event Attributes.
Syntax for onseeked attribute in HTML:
Difference between HTML 4.01 and HTML 5 for onseeked Attribute:
onseeked Attribute Value:
||The script to be run on onseeked
Sample Coding for onseeked Attribute in HTML:
Code Explanation for onseeked Attribute in HTML:
- <video> tag is used to display the video and it has id as “wikiVideo”.
- <source> tag defines the source of video resource.
- onSeeked() JavaSript function used to display the position of the video seeked by its time in <p> tag which has id as “position”.
Output for onseeked Attribute in HTML:
- The video file has been displayed.
- Here the output shows the playing video with its duration in seconds.
- The seconds of video is displayed as Position has been moved to 12.00426.
Browser Support for onseeked Attribute in HTML:
Tips and Notes
- The currentTime property of the Audio/Video Object is used to get the present playback position.
Related Searches to onseeked Attribute in html
css events list
html tutorialshtml editor html code html form html tutorial html color html color codes html table html img html5 html code for website html and css html programs html website free html editor html5 tutorial wysiwyg html editor html tutorial pdf html converter php tutorial html example html tutorial css tutorial html css html tags html basics code html html online html mailto html lang html tags list