html tutorial - onseeked Attribute in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - onseeked attribute in html - html examples - html programs
- The onseeked attribute specifies a script to run though the user is finished skipping to a new position in the audio/video.
- The onseeked attribute is a section of the Event Attributes.
Syntax for onseeked attribute in HTML:
Difference between HTML 4.01 and HTML 5 for onseeked Attribute:
onseeked Attribute Value:
|script||The script to be run on onseeked|
Sample Coding for onseeked Attribute in HTML:
Code Explanation for onseeked Attribute in HTML:
- <video> tag is used to display the video and it has id as “wikiVideo”.
- <source> tag defines the source of video resource.
- onSeeked() JavaSript function used to display the position of the video seeked by its time in <p> tag which has id as “position”.
Output for onseeked Attribute in HTML:
- The video file has been displayed.
- Here the output shows the playing video with its duration in seconds.
- The seconds of video is displayed as Position has been moved to 12.00426.
Browser Support for onseeked Attribute in HTML:
Tips and Notes
- The currentTime property of the Audio/Video Object is used to get the present playback position.