html tutorial - loop Attribute in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - loop attribute in html- html examples - html programs
- The loop attribute is used to defines the audio/video will start over again, every time it is reaching the end of the audio/video.
- The loop attribute is a Boolean attribute.
Syntax for loop attribute in HTML:
Difference between HTML 4.01 and HTML 5 for loop Attribute:
Sample Coding for loop Attribute in HTML:
Code Explanation for loop Attribute in HTML:
- <video> tag is used to display the video.
- loop is an attribute, which describes that video will start again, if it is reach the end of the video.
- src is an attribute, which describes the URL of the hibiscus.mp4 video file.
Output for loop Attribute in HTML:
- The video file has been displayed with the video controls and its starts again, every time it is reaching the end of the video.
Browser Support for loop Attribute in HTML: