Learn html - html tutorial - Onwaiting attribute in html - html examples - html programs
- The onwaiting attribute specifies a script to run though the video stops because it wants to buffer the next frame.
- This event may also be used on <audio> elements, but it is frequently used for videos.
- The onwaiting attribute is a section of the Event Attributes.
Syntax for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
Differences between HTML 4.01 & HTML5 for onwaiting attribute:
- HTML4 does not support <audio> and <video> tag.
- HTML5 supports <audio> and <video> tag.
|Script to be run on onwaiting
Sample coding for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
Code Explanation for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
- <video> tag is used to defines that video controls should be visible.
- The onwaiting attribute specifies the video stops because it wants to buffer the next frame.
- <source> tag defines several video resources.
- src is an attribute, which describes the URL of the video file.
- alert () method shows an alert box with a parameter value and a particular message and an OK button.
Sample Output for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
- The video file has been displayed here.
- The output shows the running video with seconds.
- After changing the seconds in the video, the alert box has been displayed.
Browser Support for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
Related Searches to onwaiting attribute in html
html5 video buffered event
html5 video waiting event
html video buffering
html5 media events
html tutorialshtml editor html code html form html tutorial html color html color codes html table html img html5 html code for website html and css html programs html website free html editor html5 tutorial wysiwyg html editor html tutorial pdf html converter php tutorial html example html tutorial css tutorial html css html tags html basics code html html online html mailto html lang html tags list