html tutorial - onwaiting Attribute in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - Onwaiting attribute in html - html examples - html programs
- The onwaiting attribute specifies a script to run though the video stops because it wants to buffer the next frame.
- This event may also be used on <audio> elements, but it is frequently used for videos.
- The onwaiting attribute is a section of the Event Attributes.
Syntax for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
Differences between HTML 4.01 & HTML5 for onwaiting attribute:
- HTML4 does not support <audio> and <video> tag.
- HTML5 supports <audio> and <video> tag.
|Script||Script to be run on onwaiting|
Sample coding for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
Code Explanation for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
- <video> tag is used to defines that video controls should be visible.
- The onwaiting attribute specifies the video stops because it wants to buffer the next frame.
- <source> tag defines several video resources.
- src is an attribute, which describes the URL of the video file.
- alert () method shows an alert box with a parameter value and a particular message and an OK button.
Sample Output for onwaiting attribute in HTML:
- The video file has been displayed here.
- The output shows the running video with seconds.
- After changing the seconds in the video, the alert box has been displayed.
Browser Support for onwaiting attribute in HTML: