[Solved-1 Solution] How to Exit pig shell command ?
- Grunt is Pig's interactive shell. It enables users to enter Pig Latin interactively and provides a shell for users to interact with HDFS.
- It does not provide a number of commands found in standard Unix shells, such as pipes, redirection, and background execution.
- When you enter some erraneous command in a Pig interactive shell environment, it enters into listening mode (>>) like below.
- We have looked in the pig source code. This is called the secondary_prompt (found in PigScriptParser.jj, a a context free parser grammar file for JavaCC).
- When we did control-d it exited and displayed
- Looking in Grunt class, at that point, it does: