pig tutorial - apache pig tutorial - How to Store pig result to local file ? - pig latin - apache pig - pig hadoop
How to Store Data
- We can store the loaded data in the file system using the store operator. This explains how to store data in Apache Pig using the Store operator.
- The syntax of the Store statement.
- Consider that we have a file student_data.txt in HDFS with the following content.
- And we have read it into a relation student using the LOAD operator as shown below.
- We can merging everything to a single file then we can use the copyToLocal command in grunt