[Solved-3 Solutions] Pig Script REPLACE with pipe symbol ?
- If you want to strip characters outside of the curly brackets in rows that look like the following.
- Stripping the '35|' from the front and the trailing '|' from the end.
- Initially working on the first 3 characters, If you try the following but it removes everything.
}are special characters in regular expressions and the second parameter for
REPLACEis a regular expression.
- Try to escape the characters:
- We could use REGEX_EXTRACT :