Google Chart - google chart tutorial - 100% Stacked Stepped Chart - chart js - google graphs - google charts examples
What is 100% Stacked Stepped Chart?
- A 100% Stacked Stepped Chart is a multi-series Stepped Chart that displays the trend of the percentage each value contributes over time or categories.
- A 100% Stacked Stepped chart can display series which contains data points with negative values and a series with negative values is stacked with other series which contains negative values.
- A 100% Stacked Stepped chart uses vertical lines to connect the data points in a series forming a step-like progression.
- The 100% Stacked Stepped Chart series is plotted using the 100%StackedSteppedSeriesView class, which belongs to the Stepped Series Views view group.
- The 100% Stacked Stepped Chart Series do not use the shortest distance to connect two data points.
- The syntax which is given below gives us the configuration for 100% Stacked Stepped Chart and we have used is Stacked configuration to show the stacked chart
The sample code which is given below gives us the sample code of 100% Stacked Stepped Chart