Google Charts - Google Charts tutorial - Sankey Chart - chart js - google graphs - google charts examples
What are Sankey Charts?
- Sankey Chart is a visualization tool and is used to describe a flow from one set of values to another set.
- Sankey Charts are specific type of flow diagram, in which the width of the arrows is shown proportionally to the flow quantity.
- Sankey Charts put a visual emphasis on the flows within a system.
- Sankey Charts are used to represent energy inputs, useful output and wasted output.
- Sankey Charts are used to show many-to-many mapping between multiple paths through the set of stages.
Learn Googlecharts - Googlecharts tutorial - sankey charts graph in google charts - Googlecharts examples - Googlecharts programs
The table below shows us the chart types of Sankey charts and their description.
|S. No.||Chart Type / Description|
|1||Basic Sankey Chart|
Basic Sankey Chart
|2||Multilevel Sankey Chart|
Multilevel Sankey Chart
|3||Customizing Sankey Chart|
Customized Sankey Chart