Google Charts - Google Charts tutorial - Multilevel Sankey Chart - chart js - google graphs - google charts examples
What is Multilevel Sankey Chart?
- Multilevel Sankey Diagrams are useful for showing relationships between the different data points
- Multilevel Sankey diagrams are rendered in the browser using SVG or VML which is appropriate for the user's browser.
- Multilevel sankey chart is a visualization used to portray a flow from one set of values to another.and the things which are being connected are called nodes and the connections are called links.
- Multilevel sankey charts are used when we want to show a many-to-many mapping between two domains through a set of stages.
- Multilevel sankey chart provide a set of rows, with each containing information about one connection
Learn Google Charts - Google Charts tutorial - multilevel sankey chart - Google Charts examples - Google Charts programs
- The syntax which is given below tells us the configuration of Multilevel Sankey Charts and we have used Sankey class to show sankey diagram.
- Here is a sample code which is a sample code of Multilevel Sankey Chart.