Google Charts - Google Charts tutorial - Google Charts Configuration Syntax - chart js - google graphs - google charts examples
Steps to Configure to draw a chart using Google Chart API
Step 1: Create HTML Page
- We need to create HTML page with Google Chart Libraries.
- Container div is used to contain the chart which is drawn using Google Chart library.
- We are loading the latest version of corecharts API by using google.charts.load method.
- Here is the sample code for configuration of drawing a chart using Google Chart API.
Step 2: Create configurations
- Google Chart library uses configurations which is done using json syntax.
- Data represents the json data and the options represents the configuration in which Google Chart library is used to draw a chart within the container div by using draw() method.
- We configure various parameters to create the required json string and the options of the chart.
Step 3: Define the chart to be drawn
- addColumn() method is used to add a column where the first parameter represents the data type whereas the second parameter represents the legend.
- addRows() method is used to add rows according to the data which is given..
Step 4: Draw the chart
- We need to instantiate the chart and draw the chart using Google Chart API.
- Here is a code which is given below to instantiate and draw the chart
- Here is an complete program of configuring to draw a chart using Google Chart API
- The syntax which is given below call drawChart function to draws chart when Google Chart library get loaded completely.