Google Charts - Google Charts tutorial - Top X Line Chart - chart js - google graphs - google charts examples
What is x line chart?
- Top X Line chart is based on the area chart and the line between x axis and y axis which is filled with colors to indicate the volume
- Top X Line Chart is used to drawing line between x axis and y axis which are done in Basic Line Charts.
- The Columns in Top X Line Chart specifies the column or hierarchy to be displayed on the X-axis.
- Top X Line Chart selects the check box to specify a maximum number of scale labels to be shown.
- Top X line chart shows a zoom slider that we can manually manipulate to view the parts of the line chart
- Here the code which is given below shows us the configuration for Top X line chart andwe have used axes.x configuration here to have x-axis on top of the chart.
- The program which is given below shows us the program of Top X line chart which is given below.