Google Charts - Google Charts tutorial - Histogram Chart - chart js - google graphs - google charts examples
What is Histogram?
A histogram is a graphical representation of the distribution of a dataset.
What is Histogram chart?
- A histogram is a chart that groups numeric data into buckets, displaying the buckets as segmented columns.
- They're used to depict the distribution of a dataset as how often values fall into ranges.
- Google Charts automatically chooses the number of buckets for you.
- All buckets are equal width and have a height proportional to the number of data points in the bucket.
- Histograms are similar to column charts in other aspects.
Learn Googlecharts - Googlecharts tutorial - graph view in histogram - Googlecharts examples - Googlecharts programs
|Sr. No.||Chart Type / Description|
Basic Histogram chart
Customized Color of Histrogram Chart
Customized Buckets of Histrogram Chart
Histrogram Chart having multiple series