Google Charts - Google Charts tutorial - Calendar Charts - chart js - google graphs - google charts examples
What is Calendar chart?
- A calendar chart is a visualization used to show activity over the course of a long span of time, such as months or years.
- They're best used when you want to illustrate how some quantity varies depending on the day of the week, or how it trends over time.
|Sr. No.||Chart Type / Description|
Basic Calendar chart
|2||Calendar with customized colors
Customized Calendar Chart
- Let's say we wanted to display how the attendance for a sports team varied throughout the season.
- With a calendar chart, we can use brightness to indicate the values and let people see trends at a glance:
Learn Google charts - Google charts tutorial - view of calendar charts in google chart - Google charts examples - Google charts programs
- You can mouse over the individual days to see the underlying data values.
- To create a calendar chart, load the calendar package and then create two columns, one for the dates and one for the values. (An optional third column for customized styling is coming in a future Google Charts release.)
- Then fill in your rows with date-value pairs, as shown below.