python tutorial - How To Install Python - learn python - python programming
- Before you start, you will need Python on your computer, but you may not need to download it.
- First of all check that you don't already have Python installed by entering python in a command line window.
- If you see a response from a Python interpreter it will include a version number in its initial display.
- Generally any recent version will do, as Python makes every attempt to maintain backwards compatibility.
- If you need to install Python, you may as well download the most recent stable version.
- This is the one with the highest number that isn't marked as an alpha or beta release.
- To install Python, firstly download the Python distribution from www.python.org/download.
- Having downloaded the Python distribution now execute it. Double click on the downloaded software. Follow the steps for installation:
- Click Next button to proceed installation process.
- Click the Finish button and Python will be installed on your system.
Wikitechy tutorial site provides you all the learn python , python programming online training , python course online , python programming course