python tutorial - Python telephonic interview questions - learn python - python programming
python interview questions :241
String Equivalence/Comparison in Python?
Another nice form is:
python interview questions :242
MySQL database: lua or python
- Mysql is a database server -- it doesn't have a menu. I think you mean mysql workbench which is a visual database design tool. That option allows you to use lua scripting or python scripting to help you on the design of your database -- it is unrelated to what happens on the mysql server
Learn python - python tutorial - microsoft-visual-studio - python examples - python programs
python interview questions :243
Write a Reg Expression that confirms an email id using the python reg expression module <Re>?
- Python has a regular expression module <re>.
- Check out the <re> expression that can check the email id for .com and .co.in subdomain.
Read AlsoByte objects vs string in python.
python interview questions :244
What do you think is the output of the following code fragment? Is there any error in the code?
- The result of the above lines of code is . There won’t be any error like an IndexError.
- You should know that trying to fetch a member from the list using an index that exceeds the member count (for example, attempting to access list as given in the question) would yield an IndexError.
python interview questions :245
How to use yield - generator?
- You want to define a function with a generator which can iterate the numbers, which are divisible by 7 within range(n).
python interview questions :246
How are the functions help () and dir() different?
- These are the two functions that are accessible from the Python Interpreter. These two functions are used for viewing a consolidated dump of built-in functions.
- help() - it will display the documentation string. It is used to see the help related to modules, keywords, attributes, etc.
- dir() - will display the defined symbols. Eg: >>>dir(str) - will only display the defined symbols.
python interview questions :247
Python File ending with .py~?
- It's a backup file -- many editors save the previous version of your file under the same name with a ~ appended.
Read AlsoOject Oriented Python.
python interview questions :248
What style does PyCharm / IntelliJ use for Python docstrings ?
- Those are the Sphinx style doc strings.
- Python has some strong opinions about doc strings, see PEP257.
python interview questions :249
Tell whether a character is a combining diacritic mark?
- Use the unicodedata module:
python interview questions :250
Which cassandra python pacakge to be used?
- Pycassa is an older python driver that is thrift based while python-driver is a newer CQL3 driver based on cassandra's binary protocol. Thrift isn't going away but it has become a legacy API in cassandra so my advice going forward is to use the newer python driver.
Learn python - python tutorial - python-packages - python examples - python programs
- In the Twissandra example application with the DataStax python-driver to provide an overview of CRUD and using prepared statements etc.
- As for cql I haven't had any experience with this one, but the homepage of the project says it all:
- This driver has been deprecated. Please use python-driver instead