python tutorial - Python Continue | Continue Statement Python - learn python - python programming
What is continue statement in python?
- Python continue statement, it returns the control to the beginning of the while loop.
- The continue statement rejects all the remaining statements in the current iteration of the loop and moves the control back to the top of the loop.
- The continue statement can be used in both while and for loops.
- Continue Statement is a jump statement that is used to skip the present iteration and forces next iteration of loop to take place.
Learn Python - Python tutorial - python continue - Python examples - Python programs
- Program to show the use of continue statement inside loops
- We continue with the loop, if the string is "i", not executing the rest of the block. Hence, we see in our output that all the letters except "i" gets printed.