python tutorial - Interview questions on python - learn python - python programming
python interview questions :11
What is the index access method called?
- In Python, what is the [1:3] syntax on the second line called
- The second parameter ("3") seems to be the index - 1 (3 - 1 = 2)
python interview questions :12
Can't concat bytes to str?
- This is proving to be a rough transition over to python on here:
python interview questions :13
What Is The Statement That Can Be Used In Python If The Program Requires No Action But Requires It Syntactically?
- The pass statement is a null operation. Nothing happens when it executes. You should use “pass” keyword in lowercase.
- If you write “Pass” you’ll face an error like “NameError: name Pass is not defined.” Python statements are case sensitive
python interview questions :14
What’s The Process To Get The Home Directory Using ‘~’ In Python?
- You need to import the os module, and then just a single line would do the rest.
python interview questions :15
What Are The Built-In Types Available In Python?
Here is the list of most commonly used built-in types that Python supports:
- Immutable built-in types of Python
- Mutable built-in types of Python
python interview questions :16
How To Find Bugs Or Perform Static Analysis In A Python Application?
- You can use PyChecker, which is a static analyzer. It identifies the bugs in Python project and also reveals the style and complexity related bugs.
- Another tool is Pylint, which checks whether the Python module satisfies the coding standard
python interview questions :17
When Is The Python Decorator Used?
- Python decorator is a relative change that you do in Python syntax to adjust the functions quickly.
python interview questions :18
What Is The Key Difference Between A List And The Tuple?
List Vs Tuple.
- The major difference between a list and the tuple is that the list is mutable while tuple is not.
- A tuple is allowed to be hashed, for example, using it as a key for dictionaries.
python interview questions :19
How Does Python Handle The Memory Management?
- Python uses private heaps to maintain its memory. So the heap holds all the Python objects and the data structures. This area is only accessible to the Python interpreter; programmers can’t use it.
- And it’s the Python memory manager that handles the Private heap. It does the required allocation of the heap for Python objects.
- Python employs a built-in garbage collector, which salvages all the unused memory and offloads it to the heap space.
python interview questions :20
What Are The Principal Differences Between The Lambda And Def?
- def can hold multiple expressions while lambda is a uni-expression function.
- def generates a function and designates a name so as to call it later. lambda forms a function and returns the function itself.
- def can have a return statement. lambda can’t have return statements
- lambda supports to get used inside a list and dictionary.
- By the way, retrieving only a slice at an opening index that surpasses the no. of items in the list won’t result in an IndexError. It will just return an empty list.