C# Introduction OOP - c# - c# tutorial - c# net
What are the OOPs concepts in C# ?
- OOP stands for Object Oriented Programming.
- It is a programming methodology that uses Objects to build a system or a web applications using programming languages such as C#, Vb.net etc.
- OOP allows decomposition of a problem into a number of entities called objects and then builds data and functions around these objects.
- An object is a group of data and methods. The data and the methods are called members of an object.
- The data of the objects can be accessed only by the functions associated with that object.
- The functions of one object can access the functions of another object.
- The main advantages and goals of object oriented programing are to create complex software faster to develop and easier to maintain.
- In C#, OOP enables the easy reuse of code by applying simple and commonly accepted rules.
- There are some basic programming concepts in OOP:
- Abstraction is the process of hiding the working style of an object, and displaying the information of an object in an easy method.
- Polymorphism is the process of using an operator or a function in different ways for different data input. Polymorphism is one of the important concepts of OOP.
- Encapsulation means hiding the code and data into a single unit to protect the data from the outside world.
- Inheritance is a process of deriving the new class from already existing class. C# is a complete object oriented programming language. Inheritance is one of the primary concepts of object-oriented programming.
C# class object model
c# class object model advanced
Read Also.net internship , best dotnet training , dotnet courses
Type of Association in c# :
- Simple Association
- Bidirectional Association