C# Control TreeView - c# - c# tutorial - c# net
What is TreeView Control in C# ?
- In C#, the TreeView control contains a hierarchy of TreeViewItem controls.
- Treeview control provides a method to display data in a hierarchical structure by using collapsible nodes.
- The top level in a tree view are root nodes that can be expanded or collapsed if the nodes have sub nodes.
- Go to tool box and select the ListBox option.
- After dragging and dropping a ListBox component from Toolbox to a Form.
- Go to tool box and select the Timer option.
- After dragging and dropping a Timer component from Toolbox to a Form.
- After that, right click on Timer1 select Properties menu to set a Timer property. The Enabled property is false.
- In properties, Interval is set to 1000 milliseconds (1 second).
- Go to properties and add an event handler. If we go to the Events window by clicking events icon, we will see only one Tick Event and double click on it will add the Tick event handler.