C# tutorial - c# - c# tutorial - c# net
What is .Net Framework
- C# is an object-oriented programming (OOP) language developed by Microsoft Corporation and approved by European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and International Standards Organization (ISO).
- C# was developed by Anders Hejlsberg and his team during the development of .Net Framework.
- C# source code as well as those of other .NET languages is compiled into an intermediate byte code called Microsoft Intermediate Language.
- C# is designed for Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), which consists of the executable code and runtime environment that allows use of many high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.
learn c# tutorial -architecture of csharp - c# Example
csharp programming languages history :
Why C# ?
- C# is a modern, general-purpose programming language. It is object oriented programming(OOP) derived from C++ and Java.
- C# is a structured language.
- C# is a component oriented.
- C# is an easy to learn language.
- In C#, we can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
- C# can produce effectual programs.
- The main reason C# is a part of .Net Framework.
Programming Features of C#:
- Automatic Garbage Collection
- Standard Library
- Assembly Versioning
- Properties and Events
- Delegates and Events Management
- Easy-to-use Generics
- Boolean Conditions
- Conditional Compilation
- In C#, Simple Multithreading
- Type Safe
- Scalable and updateable
Benefits of Using C#:
- C# has a lot to offer developers from a personal perspective.
- Actually C# delivers on these promises and create life easier for the developer.
- Most developers will find that C# create them earlier and additional efficient programmers.
- we’ll spend less time figuring out how to code something due to an uncertainty in the development environment.
- In C# many cases, we’ll also find that we spend less time searching for just the right API call or switch that be located in documented.
learn c# tutorial - history of csharp in c# Example