C# Program for Palindrome - c# - c# tutorial - c# net
How to write palindrome Program in C# ?
- A palindrome number is a number that is same after reverse.
- For example - 121, 34543, 343, 131, 48984 are the palindrome numbers.
Palindrome number algorithm
- Get the number from user
- Hold the number in temporary variable
- Reverse the number
- Compare the temporary number with reversed number
- If both numbers are same, print palindrome number
- Else print not palindrome number
- Let's see the palindrome program in C#. In this program, we will get an input from the user and check whether number is palindrome or not.