C# Method Overloading - c# - c# tutorial - c# net
What is member overloading in C# ?
- If we create two or more members having same name but different in number or type of parameter, it is known as member overloading. In C#, we can overload:
- constructors, and
- indexed properties
- Because these members have parameters only.
C# Method Overloading
- Having two or more methods with same name but different in parameters, is known as method overloading in C#.
- The advantage of method overloading is that it increases the readability of the program because you don't need to use different names for same action.
- You can perform method overloading in C# by two ways:
C# Method Overloading Example: By changing no. of arguments
- Let's see the simple example of method overloading where we are changing number of arguments of add() method.
Related Tags: kurs c# , c# programmieren , tutorial c# visual studio , learn programming with c# , c# kurs online , the best way to learn c# , c# tutorial for complete beginners from scratch , tuto c# , manual c#
C# examples - Output :
C# Member Overloading Example: By changing data type of arguments
- Let's see the another example of method overloading where we are changing data type of arguments.
Method Overloading and Overriding