html tutorial - <b> Bold Tag in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - bold b tag in html - html examples - html programs
- Bold tag is used to boldface the text inside the tag.
- <b> tag belongs to Flow content, Phrasing content and Palpable content Category.
- The bold tag supports Global Attributes and Event Attributes.
Syntax for <b> tag in HTML:
Sample Coding for <b> tag in HTML:
Code Explanation for <b> tag in HTML:
- <p> tag is used to display content within the paragraph tag in the html document.
- The text inside the <b> tag will be displayed in boldfaced text.
Output for <b> tag in HTML:
- The words “Learn, Teach, Covers & Ranging” was in boldfaced text which has been coded inside the <b> tag.
Browser Support for <b> tag in HTML:
Tips and Notes
- <strong> and <b> tag has different meaning, but the browser will display <strong> as <b>.
- <strong> means that the text is "important".
- We should not use this <b> tag for title element.