html tutorial - <wbr> Word Break Opportunity Tag in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - wbr tag - html examples - html programs
- The <wbr> tag denotes Word break opportunity.
- <wbr> tag used to add a line break in the document.
- The line break will be optional for the browser.
- <wbr> tag supports Global and event attributes.
Syntax for <wbr> tag in HTML:
Difference between HTML 4.01 and HTML 5 for <wbr> tag:
- HTML4 does not supports <wbr> tag.
- The <wbr> tag is new to HTML5.
Sample Coding for <wbr> tag in HTML:
Code Explanation for <wbr> tag in HTML:
- <wbr> tag is used to create a line-break.
Output for <wbr> tag in HTML:
- The output shows that the text in a paragraph. The pointed places has a <wbr> tag But it does not create line-break always.
- When the browser window resized, now browser should want some line-break now the <wbr> tag takes as an option for the browser.
Browser Support for <wbr> tag in HTML: