html tutorial - <ins> Insert Tag in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - ins tag - html examples - html programs
- <ins> tag is denoted as an insert.
- The <ins> tag is used to insert the text in the HTML document.
- <ins> tag belongs to Phrasing content and Flow content Category.
Syntax for <ins> tag in HTML:
Sample Coding for <ins> tag in HTML:
Code Explanation for <ins> tag in HTML:
- <ins> tag is uses to insert the text which is highlighted as underlined text.
Output for <ins> tag in HTML:
- Here the output displays the Inserted text as “HTML5” along with underline format.
Browser Support for <ins> tag in HTML:
Tips and Notes
- Generally, Browsers will strike a line through the deleted text and underline the inserted text.
- It displayed line between the paragraphs.