html tutorial - <em> Emphasized Tag in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - Emphasized Tag - html examples - html programs
- <em> is denoted as an Emphasized text.
- <em> tag is used to emphasize the text, and it is a Phrase tag.
- <em> tag supports Event and Global attributes.
- Emphasized tag belongs to Flow content, Palpable content, and Phrasing content Category.
Syntax for <em> tag in HTML:
Sample Coding for <em> tag in HTML:
Code Explanation for <em> tag in HTML:
- <em> element is used to emphasize the content which is mention within the paragraph tag.
Output for <em> tag in HTML:
- The term “Markup Language” and “Webpages” is displayed in the output like italic form.
Browser Support for <em> tag in HTML: