html tutorial - <br> - Break tag in HTML - html5 - html code - html form
Learn html - html tutorial - br break tag in html - html examples - html programs
- The HTML element <br> inserts the single line break.
- The <br> tag doesn’t have an end tag because it is an empty tag.
- It also supports Global and Event attributes.
- Break tag belongs to Flow content and Phrasing content category.
Syntax for <br> tag :
Sample coding for <br> tag:
Code Explanation for <br> tag :
- <br> tag defined here will have a single line break in the text line.
Output for <br>Tag :
- Text line “Welcome to Wikitechy” is shown here with the line break.
Browser support for <br> tag:
Tips and Notes:
- The <br> tag is also used for writing addresses or poems.
- It has a line break not to separate the paragraph.