AFK Full Form | Full Form of AFK
AFK Full Form - Away From Keyboard
Away From Keyboard
- AFK meaning is Away From Keyboard. AFK is that the chat slang that's used when the user isn't available for a brief period of your time on the pc.
- It's used in chat on social media and multiplayer game chat function.
AFK Full Form - Allerød Fodbold Klub
Allerød Fodbold Klub
- AFK meaning is Allerød Fodbold Klub. It's also called Allerød FK since 2004. This club was formerly called Lillerød IF. It had been established in 1918-1920. This is often the Danish soccer club.
- It had been currently playing within the Zealand Series. AFK club took part within the first Danish Cup tournament in 1955. It also took part in further two cups in 1983 and 1991.
AFK is Code of Angamaly Railway Station
Angamaly Railway Station
- AFK meaning is that the station code of Angamaly Railway Station. It's situated in Angamaly South, Angamaly, Kerala, and operated by the Indian Railways. Southern Railway Network of Indian Railways is working this railroad station.
- More than 10,000 passengers are using this railway station for his or her daily traveling needs. It's the halting point railway station of over 46 trains. This railway station has five platforms three for long-distance passenger trains and two platforms for the cargo services within the state.
AFK is Code of Nebraska City Municipal Airport
Nebraska City Municipal Airport
- AFK meaning is airport code of Nebraska City Municipal Airport. AFK airport code is that the combine code of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and site Identifier (LID).
- This airport is situated within the Nebraska City, in Otoe County, Nebraska, US of America. It's the general public airport and owner of the airport is Nebraska City Airport Authority.
- It had been opened within the 1994 and this airport was built as a substitute for Grundman Field.
AFK is Code of Nanubae Language
- AFK is that the ISO code of the Nanubae language. It's also called the Kapagmai, and Luanda. It's an Arafundi language of Papua New Guinea.