BHIM Full Form | Full Form of BHIM app
BHIM Full Form - Bharat Interface for Money
Bharat Interface for Money
- BHIM stands for Bharat Interface for Money. It's a mobile payment app which is developed by the National Payments Corporation of India ( NPCI )
- It's based on the Unified Payments Interface ( UPI ) that permits you to form simple, easy, and quick payment transactions using UPI.
- You'll make bank to bank money transfers and pay money through mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- BHIM was introduced within the year 2016 to promote digital payments.
Features / Benefits of BHIM
Features Benefits of Bhim
- Bank Account :
- You'll see the linked Bank accounts and set or change the UPI PIN. You'll also change the bank account, check balance, and more.
- Language :
- This app is available in regional languages to improve user experience.
- Block User :
- You'll block users who are frequently sending collect requests.
- Send and Request Money :
- It allows you to send money through a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), Account Number & IFSC code, Aadhar Number, or QR code. You'll also receive money by entering Virtual Payment Address (VPA).
- Scan & Pay :
- You'll pay by scanning the QR code and may also generate QR code to receive payments.
- Transactions :
- It allows you to see transaction history and pending UPI collect requests. You'll also raise a complaint if a transaction declines by clicking on Report issue.
- Profile :
- You'll view the static QR code and payment addresses and share the QR code through various messenger applications like whatsapp, Email, etc.
Steps to use or download BHIM APP
- From the Google Play store download and install BHIM app
- Open the app and choose your language.
- Allow app to manage SMS & Phone calls.
- If you've got a dual Sim phone, you'll be asked to verify your mobile number registered together with your checking account. SMS are going to be sent for auto-verification. The SIM of your registered number should get on your mobile phone.
- Create a unique four-digit Passcode to log into the app and reenter the passcode to verify it.
- Select your UPI enabled bank from the given list of banks.
- Your bank account are going to be automatically fetched and Register yourself by providing your debit card details.
- After adding the account successfully, the BHIM app home page will be displayed
- Your account is now registered and is ready to use.