MHD Full Form | Full Form of MHD
MHD Full Form - Magneto Hydrodynamics
- The full form of MHD is that the Magneto Hydrodynamics.
- MHD is that the analysis of electrically conducting fluid’s magnetic characteristics and properties.
- Liquid metals, plasmas, saltwater & electrolytes involve instances of those magnetic properties-fluids.
- The term magneto-hydro-dynamics is extracted from magneto that meaning magnetic field, water which suggests hydro and motion simply mean dynamics. Hannes Alfvén initiated the sector of MHD, where he obtained the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1970.
- The fundamental idea behind MHD would be that magnetic fields in a moving conductive fluid could even stimulate currents, which successively polarizes the liquid and alters the magnetic field on its own reciprocally.
- A blend of the Navier-Stokes equations of fluid dynamics & Maxwell’s electro-magnetism equations is that the mathematical equations that specify MHD.
- It is necessary to resolve such equations simultaneously, whether in numerically or analytically problems.